Warehouse Worker / Machine Operator
Applications Close:5pm Friday 25th of May 2018
Skillinvest are recruiting on behalf of a local Horsham business for the role of Warehouse Worker / Machine Operator.
Duties will involve:
- Machine operation – processing steel (cutting and bending using machines)
- Operating forklift
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- General stock control
- Loading and unloading of freight trucks
- Cleaning and maintenance of the work area
- Some truck driving as required
To be considered for the role:
- Physical fitness to manually shift / lift loads
- Enjoy practical work
- Good eyesight
- Safety Conscious
- Current Victorian Drivers licence (HR)
This position will require the successful candidate to have great customer service skills and attention to detail when dealing with supplier and customer paperwork.
This is a casual position with the possibility of an ongoing position for the right candidate.
TO APPLY: Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 25th of May 2018.
Skillinvest is an equal opportunity employer.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.